To carry out the vision of the church through proper leadership, communication, direction, and implementation, while engaging and involving the entire stewardship team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- This pastor is primarily responsible for the financial and administrative matters of the Church, managing HR, facilities, office support, security, IT/tech, printing, and all other areas not related to a ministry area.
- Primary Missional Goal #1: To administrate and develop a strategy to raise $1 Million each year for missional related causes which necessitates our eliminating the debt no later than the end of 2020.
- Secondary missional Goal #4: Needs assessment for staff, space, finances, and times.
- Negotiates, executes, and administers all contracts for the Church in conjunction with the Bylaws and appropriate committees.
- Oversees all business aspects of the church, including proper documentation that is required of the church.
- Maintains proper tracking and upkeep of all church assets.
- Assures compliance with proper accounting practices.
- Assures annual audit is completed and recommendations are implemented.
- Assures proper HR records are in place and maintained.
- Manages the payroll of the church.
- Assures performance reviews for all staff are performed annually.
- Work alongside Associate Lead Pastor of Ministries to provide monthly budgets
- and actual year to date information for all ministry departments.
- Provides quarterly update to the church for our financial status and results versus
- Provides appropriate job descriptions for all personnel of the church- coordinating with personnel committee.
- Coordinates the annual budgeting process with various ministry areas and the finance committee.
- Coordinates any personnel changes under their supervision that may be needed in conjunction with the Personnel Committee and Bylaws (Finance Committee as needed).
- Serve as ex-officio (non-voting) Member on appropriate committees.
- All other duties as assigned by the appropriate church leadership.
- A mature Christian faith and commitment to the Christian life.
- Theology consistent with the Baptist Faith and Message.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or a related field, from an accredited college preferred.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college preferred.
- With at least 10 years of experience in this field.
- Passion for all ministry areas.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication Skills.
The Associate Lead Pastor of Stewardship works under the supervision of the Lead Pastor and is accountable to the Congregation and the Personnel Committee of this church.