Connect to God through Salvation
Why Should I become a Christian?
The Bible states that God planted “eternity in our hearts”. That means we all have a ‘vacuum’ or ‘hole’ in our being that only God can fill. Human beings were created to exist in relationship with others. And the most important relationship I can have is with God Himself. He is the only One that can fill that vacuum. It’s not about being a member of a church (important). It’s not even about going to Heaven when I die (very important). Both of these are important, but they pale in comparison to having a relationship with the Lord. Please take time to read, pray about, and consider the following information. Remember, it’s not just some ‘magic words’; it’s about our commitment to Christ and His commitment to us.
Let us know if you would like to commit your life to Christ and begin a personal relationship with God.
The Plan of Salvation:
- Make contact with God through prayer. A sincere personal prayer is your first step.
- Admit to God that you need and want Him to save you. Acknowledge that you are unable to save yourself through your own efforts. Admit that you are a sinner and confess your sins and ask God to forgive you and to enter into a daily personal relationship with you.
- Confess to God that you believe that Jesus is Lord and that you are accepting His death on the Cross as payment for your sins. Acknowledge that Jesus is truly God in human flesh, and that you want Him to be the absolute master of your life. Believe that He rose from the dead and you are accepting Him as your personal savior.
Pray this Prayer in your own words, from your heart: Dear God, I admit that I am a selfish sinner and I’m asking for your forgiveness and saving grace. I confess that Jesus is Lord and acknowledge that His death on the Cross paid the penalty for my sins. I believe that He rose from the dead and I want Him to be in my life as my personal Lord and Savior. By faith, I am trusting Jesus through His spirit to make me into a new person who can glorify Him for the rest of my life. In Jesus Name, Amen
What should I do now?
- Begin a personal and daily reading of the Bible. A good place to start is the Gospel of John in the New Testament.
- Get actively involved in a local church where you can share with others your personal commitment to Jesus and grow in your new life of faith through worship, service, study and fellowship with other Christians.
Let us know if you would like to commit your life to Jesus Christ and begin a personal relationship with God or would like more information.